- Raw Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- Raw Whole Food Multi
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes
- Raw Food-Created Nutrients with Code Factors
- No Binders or Fillers
- Vegetarian · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
- Raw Food Dietary Supplement
Nature Intended Benefits for 50 & Wiser Women
- Bone Strength - Vitamins C, D, Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
- Healthy Heart and Blood Pressure†† - Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C & E
- Eye Health - Vitamins A, C, Zinc
- Breast Health - Vitamin D, Vitamin E
- Optimal Digestion - Live Probiotics and Enzymes, Vitamin D, Zinc
- Memory and Concentration - Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C, D, E
Does Your Multi Have The Code?
The Raw Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known, and yet to be discovered, synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole foods that the body thrives upon.
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- No binders or fillers
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Infused with essential elements from whole food
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Live probiotics and enzymes
- Dual-organism cultivation for a wide array of Code Factors
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
The fruits & vegetables in Vitamin Code are raw and organically grown.
Raw Whole Food Multi
- Bone Health
- Eye Health
- Optimal Digestion
- Healthy Heart & Blood Pressure††
- Breast Health
- Memory & Concentration
Feed your body with Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women's Formula, a comprehensive multi-nutrient formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women age 50 and older. Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women's Formula contains Raw Food-Created Nutrients, providing targeted delivery of the essential vitamins and minerals you need for extraordinary health and vitality.
Your body is designed to recognize and utilize nutrients best when they come from food. Each individual nutrient delivered to your body from food comes intact with its own specific and unique cofactors that tell your body where and how to utilize that nutrient. When vitamins or minerals are isolated from food or synthesized in a lab, their cofactors can be removed, inhibiting their ability to effectively nourish your body. While no supplement can compare to the benefits of eating Raw, whole foods, if you are going to supplement, you should seek out a Raw, whole food nutrient formula.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code 50 & Wiser Women's Formula for breast health and support of a healthy heart, normal digestion, and bone strength. You only get one body, so feed it nutrients as nature intended.
††To help maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range.
Adults take 4 capsules daily. Best when taken 2 capsules twice a day. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus, phosphorus.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy.
May contain soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors, or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||1%¹|
|Vitamin C*||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D*||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E*||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K*||50 mcg||63%|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||4 mg||267%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||4 mg||235%|
|Niacin* (Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6*||4 mg||200%|
|Vitamin B12*||200 mcg||3333%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||20 mg||200%|
alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, Lycopene
alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
Saccharomyces boulardii, Lactobacillus plantarum, Proteases, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Phytase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, beta-Glucanase, Glucoamylase, Pectinase, Peptidase, Bromelain, Lactase, Papain, Xylanase, Diastase, Invertase
|Raw Antioxidant & Immune Support Complex
Raw Food-Created beta-Glucans, Raw Food-Created Vitamin U, Raw Food-Created Glutathione, Raw Food-Created SOD (Superoxide Dismutase), Raw Mangosteen
|Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprouts Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|Mineral Enzyme Activators
Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
* Raw Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
*This represents the lowest price sighted at physical or online retail stores in Singapore.